SenseCAP Gateway – LoRaWAN is based on LoRaWAN protocol, applicable for low-power consumption, long-range environmental data collection, and remote monitoring scenarios such as smart agriculture and smart city.
As the central device of SenseCAP LoRaWAN network, the gateway is used for collecting data from different SenseCAP Sensors and transmit the data to the cloud platform via cellular LTE or Ethernet. Equipped with a high-performance processor AM3358 and telecom-operator-level LoRa chip SX1301, this device ensures robustness and high performance in large-scale networks. Mutual authentication and encryption are established in the whole network to increase security.
The gateway is designed with an IP66 enclosure and supports an extended operating temperature range, making it suitable for industrial applications in both indoor and outdoor severe environments.
We provide different SenseCAP Gateway – LoRaWAN with different ISM bands : EU, US and CN.
- High-performance Cortex A8 1GHz processor, Linux system.
- Support LoRaWAN protocol Class A, support ultra-low-power SenseCAP Sensor
- Support 8 RX, 1 TX transceiver, maximum transmit power 27dBm
- Support multiple ISM bands: CN470, EU868, US915
- Support multiple methods to access the network: 4G, Ethernet
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in line of sight scene, 2 km in the urban scene
- Industrial grade protection: IP66 enclosure, temperature -40℃~70℃, suitable for outdoor applications
- Easy deployment, and rapid provisioning
|CPU||TI AM3358 Cortex-A8 1GHz|
|LoRa Power Output||25dBm|
|LoRa Sensitivity||-139.5dBm (SF12BW125)|
|Ethernet||100Mbps FE (RJ-45)|
|4G Band||LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28
|4G Features||Support non-CA Cat 4 FDD and TDD
LTE-FDD: Max 150Mbps (DL), Max 50Mbps (UL)
LTE-TDD: Max 130Mbps (DL), Max 30Mbps (UL)
|UMTS Features||Support 3GPP R8 DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA and WCDMA
DC-HSDPA: Max 42Mbps (DL) HSUPA: Max 5.76Mbps (UL)
WCDMA: Max 384Kbps (DL), Max 384Kbps (UL)
|LoRa Antenna||2.5dBi gain / Vertical polarization / Omni-directional / SMA-J connector|
|4G Antenna||0-4dBi gain / Linear polarization / Omnidirectional / SMA-J connector|
|LED Indicator||Indicating network condition (online/ offline)|
|Grounding||Reserved 1 screw hole for GND|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/2A|
|UV Resistance||anti-aging (from rain/sun exposure): UL746C F1|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ℃ to +70 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing)|
|Installation Method||Wall or pole mounting|
|Device Dimensions||256mm * 160mm * 81mm|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|